Sisters on a Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sisters on a Mission

Striving for the Hereafter

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Give some modivation!!!
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Mondays and Thursdays
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Lives of the Salaaf
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Make Fasting Different
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» The Rewards of Reciting Quran in Qiyaam Al-Layl (Night prayers before Fajr)
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:43 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Virtues of the Qur'an
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:31 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Fasting is for Allah
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Another day of fasting
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Excellence of Qur'aan and the People of Qur'aan
The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:39 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 Empty The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

An-Nawwas bin Sam'an (RA) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (May peace and prayers be upon him) saying, "The Qur'an and its people who applied it, will be brought on the Day of Resurrection preceded with Surat Al-Baqarah and Surat Al-Imran arguing on behalf of those who applied them." [Muslim]

Commentary:
This Hadith means that on the Day of Requital, the Qur'an, with Surat Al-Baqarah and Al-Imran in the forefront, will intercede before Allah for those who used to recite and act upon them in the life of the world.

Retrieved from Riyad-us-Saliheen, Volume 2 Chapter 180, pg. 793, Hadith #992, Compiled by Al-Imam Abu Zakariya Yahya bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Ad-Dimashaqi

http://sistersonamission.yolasite.com/

Admin

Admin
Admin

Subhanallah, this Hadith not only makes me contemplate the Power of Allah in allowing His Book to speak on our behalf, but it encourages me to establish a relationship with Al Baqarah and Al Imran as if they were my companions, hence it is they who will speak for me inshallah!

Not only do I want to complete the smaller surahs, but I pray that Allah allows me to memorize the larger portions of Qur'an as well, Ameen! Thus far I have memorized at least 22 ayat of Surah Al Baqarah (Alhamdulillah) and of that I have benefited immensely. The way that the surah is structured in the beginning is major, for Allah speaks to the Believers, to the Hypocrites and the Disbelievers. May Allah have Mercy upon us all struggling for the deen of Islam, Ameen!

http://sistersonamission.yolasite.com/

3The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 Empty Re: The Excellence of Reciting the Quran 2 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 am

UmmAbdillah Charles

UmmAbdillah Charles
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Admin wrote:Subhanallah, this Hadith not only makes me contemplate the Power of Allah in allowing His Book to speak on our behalf, but it encourages me to establish a relationship with Al Baqarah and Al Imran as if they were my companions, hence it is they who will speak for me inshallah!

Not only do I want to complete the smaller surahs, but I pray that Allah allows me to memorize the larger portions of Qur'an as well, Ameen! Thus far I have memorized at least 22 ayat of Surah Al Baqarah (Alhamdulillah) and of that I have benefited immensely. The way that the surah is structured in the beginning is major, for Allah speaks to the Believers, to the Hypocrites and the Disbelievers. May Allah have Mercy upon us all struggling for the deen of Islam, Ameen!

Allahumma Ameen

http://www.arabicvirtualacademy.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum