Sisters on a Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sisters on a Mission

Striving for the Hereafter

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Give some modivation!!!
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Mondays and Thursdays
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Lives of the Salaaf
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:23 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Make Fasting Different
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:58 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» The Rewards of Reciting Quran in Qiyaam Al-Layl (Night prayers before Fajr)
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:43 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Virtues of the Qur'an
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:31 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Fasting is for Allah
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Another day of fasting
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm by UmmAbdillah Charles

» Excellence of Qur'aan and the People of Qur'aan
The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:39 am by UmmAbdillah Charles

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an Empty The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Abu Umamah (RA) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (May Peace and Prayers be upon him) saying, "Read the Qur'an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection." [Muslim]

Commentary: This Hadith tells the excellence of reciting the Qur'an and acting upon its injunctions. Intercession (in this Hadith) means that the Qur'an will be endowed with the power of speech by Allah and it will request Allah to forgive the sins of its reciters who acted upon its teachings. Allah will accept the request of the Qur'an, as signified in other Ahadith.

Retrieved from Riyad-us-Saliheen pg. 792 Volume 2 Al-Imam Abu Zakariya Yahya bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Ad Dimashqi

http://sistersonamission.yolasite.com/

2The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an Empty Re: The Excellence of Reciting the Qur'an Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 am

UmmAbdillah Charles

UmmAbdillah Charles
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

subhaan Allah this is a beautiful Hadith and I know I need this lol as everyone does I'm sure. I beg Allah to allow the Qur'an to be for us and not against us on The Day of Judgment Allahumma Ameen. JazaakiAllahu khyra for the post sis Amal

http://www.arabicvirtualacademy.com

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ameen wa jazak!

http://sistersonamission.yolasite.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum